250hr Elemental Yoga Teacher Training 2018/2019
General Terms and Conditions
- The training is in the name of the Elemental Yoga Teacher Training.
- Registration is complete on receipt of the application form plus payment of CHF 1000. At this point your place on the training is saved.
- The rest of the payment is due on 8.9.18 - one week before the start of the training. If you wish to split the payment over the course of the training, please contact us.
- The price is exclusive all additional literature, food and accommodation, except for the annual intensive module, which is an additional charge of CHF 300, covering all food, accommodation and sauna!
- Cancellations before 1st August 2018 will receive a refund of 50% of payment received. After the 01.08.18 cancellations will not receive any refund.
- If you are pregnant and interested in doing the Teacher Training you are most welcome. In case you take a break it’s possible to finish your training a year later.
- If for any reason we feel you are unable to fully take part in the training, we reserve the right to ask you complete the training at a later date.
- With the registration for the 250 hours Elemental Teacher Training you confirm that you are in good body and mind healthy state to be part of the training.
- Participation is at your own risk! Elemental Yoga does not take any responsibility for injury or loss incurred while training or while at the training venue. It is recommended to make sure that have appropriate insurance.
- Bonus! As a participant for the Elemental Yoga Teacher Training having paid the full amount you will get 20% off on all the Abos with Body-Vitasol / Move-Chi as well as Workshops co-led by Thomas and Cate for the duration of the training (Sept 2018 - Aug 2019).
- To receive certification as an Elemental hatha-Vinyasa Yoga Teacher you must not miss more than 1.5 days of the whole training. If you do so it is your responsibility to catch up with the teachers in form of private sessions according to what was missed.
- Being on time means being early :) We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before the start of the session so we can all start together. In case of being late we will remind you. After the second reminder you will receive an absence of 0.5 days. We wish to be fair to all the participants and there will no exceptions made.